PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mano

Might Stick Around
Nov 29, 2011
Wife: You were smoking your pipe in the car, weren't you?
Mano: Yeah, I opened two windows but I guess the smell stayed.
Wife: The smell is better than the cigars, but we agreed, no smoking in the car.
Mano: You're right. Just so you know, I smoked in the other car, too. The windows were open but you'll probably smell it.
Wife: I know you like your pipes, but not in the cars.
Mano: Okay
Wife: Thanks for making me coffee this morning
Mano: I know you like coffee on Sundays
Wife: You're the best!
Mano: No, you are.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
You got to make compromises to make the marriage work. Seems like you two are on the way.
Winton

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Most of my time spent smoking my pipe is in my truck going to and from work. I can't smoke in the house.

mano

Might Stick Around
Nov 29, 2011
zanthal So let me get this straight, no smoking in the car, or no smoking in the car when she's in it?

I asked my wife, and she said no smoking with or without her in the car.
Nsfisher Good comprimise but 2 cars, one for her, one for you, you can smoke in yours. Problem solved (25 yrs of marriage)
I asked my wife and she said we trade cars back and forth so it is the way it is, and to tell you we've been happily married 29 years, thank you very much.
spartan Blame it on the dog. *woof*
I asked my wife, and she said no dogs, either.
jaysin who paid for the cars lol jk
I asked my wife, and she said I paid for the cars, but we have an equal marriage. She doesn't get the joke.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
Lol so you have one of those marrages What you say goes..... right out the window . I also bet your the man of the house..... when shes not home. :rofl: but really all jokes aside is there any way to compromise with her? maybe spray the car with fabreez or something?

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Shoe Lady: I see you spent another $100 on tobacco this month. :x
Cortez: :oops: My, my, sweetheart. I noticed onlineshoes.com has a sale on open toed pumps this week.
Problem solved. :lol:

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Yup. My PAD and TAD are offset my her SAD (shoe acquisition disorder). :rofl:

pipes-shoes-2012-4501.jpg

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Now I'm not suggesting that you lie to your wife, but this stuff removes the smell of even cigars and it doesn't leave a smell of its own.
About Zorbx
I started using Zorbx a couple years ago, and IMHO it works great. I smoke in my car spray a little Zorbx in the car when I get home and the next morning there is no odor... just a suggestion. :puffy:

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
I smoked when my wife met me. She has no problems with my smoking in the car or the house or wherever. I don't smoke in the house because I just don't, haven't for about 12 years now, met the wife 10 years ago. Its interesting how well people get along when they accept rather than expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.