Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
058BEC45-8681-4489-8AE9-524CC5980836-32400-00003A0EFEE98173_zps2f1d0b95.jpg
. Grandson and his Mom my daughter, is a Scout now, did all his Cub Scout Badges, his last badge was posting all his family that was in the Military. I got him 8 pictures of my Family, boy was he excited .

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Tell him congrats from us! :clap:
BTW, the good looks are from your side ... right? :mrgreen:

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Well done young man. My daughter is a guide and I was a scout and army cadet in my youth. I think youth organization like this really help youngsters grow to be good adults.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Folks:
That fine looking young man has already earned his Light of Christ award (or maybe the Parvuli Dei for Webelos) It's a tremendous amount of work and quite an honor.
Cob, Mr. Bradley's daughter definitely got her beauty from mother. Our Cajun had a pix posted sometime ago of both women together and growing older won't hinder her a lick in the looks department.
Good to see your daughter uni'ed up and working with his pack. It's another tie that binds.
Fnord

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Thanks Jim, you wouldn't know by looking at my Daughter that she was a Crew Chief on a Gun ship in the Air Force. I taught her like my boys, she can take a shotgun apart, change oil in a truck, but I hope the most important thing I taught her is Family is everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.