PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Oh man that stinks. I wish you all the best with working through this with her. Getting to a "I don't have to love what you do to love you," space can sometimes be painful.
Good luck sir!
-- Pat

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Smoking does help you relax, but stress from family members can send you to an early grave.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
With all respect to your sister, Uber, I have no interest in the opinions of a 15 year old girl.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
Oh hell teenage girls. I've raise two of my own and two step and they will turn you gray. You can choose your friends but you can't choose your family.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
My little sister is an anti as well, I feel your pain. When she makes a negative comment, just blow a smoke ring in her direction LOL, works for me

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
I don't know for sure, but my guess is that she's doing it out of concern and love for you.
Unfortunately, she's also the victim of overzealous teachers and anti-tobacco groups that prefer to reduce complex issues to simple black & white ideas like "tobacco = evil, no exceptions."
You know what they say, more harm is committed by those with good intentions...

Wellington

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 31, 2012
Tobacco isn't good for you, it really isn't, its not rocket science. The enjoyment and relaxation from the hobby can be beneficial though. Anyway, a couple bags of chips a week is probably worse for you than a bowl of tobacco a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.