PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
My sweet darling daughter is on her way to Texas tomorrow with her mother. They will be living with my Xs cousin in Houston, as they are close emotionally. My baby girl is so saddened due to the move and leaving her Daddy. I'm cracked in the head, but she needs what I ask of you more than I. Please, I ask humbly, offer up thoughts and prayers for my sweet-pea Ella as she moves and transitions. Thank you so much in advance, it means the world to me that she makes this move with minimal pain.
Sincerely,
Geoffry

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
My best wishes for your little girl. Kids are amazingly resilient. I'll also offer you my best wishes as you probably have the tougher role here.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Phone. Skype. Special packages. Visits. She'll know her dad is there and caring. If her mom is so disturbed she blocks contact altogether, see your lawyer. Most judges will see that ain't right.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I really have no words as I can't imagine what you must be going through. I am keeping you and yours in my thoughts, I hope some amicable solution comes about where you can see her more easily.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Seadog-

I think papipeguy said it best.........kids are incredibly resilient, stay strong my man. Keep close contact with your Ella, via phone, text, etc.... it WILL work out, I've been there........Prayers for you both.

seadogontheland

Oct 4, 2014
Thanks Beef,

They are on the road now. Ella has been crying. I plan on talking to her tonight. I know kids are resilient, but it just sucks the big foul pipe of life that they have to be. :cry:

Thank you for your good thoughts, my friend.

msandoval858

Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
I couldn't imagine what you're going through. My little girl is my whole world. But you have to stay strong for her. That's what's most important.
Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.