PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

matches

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 22, 2015
Dunedin, NZ
Trying to move beyond my usual Lat comfort zone, I thought I'd share my latest tad order.
These are the usual suspects I add to every order
image_1.jpeg

The new ones to me are

I also enjoyed calculating the ridiculous taxes I would have incurred had customs stopped it. I saved about 660 USD.
Looking forward to trying some of these. Just thought I'd share them with you guys.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Vintage Syrian, Old Dark Fired, Old Joe Krantz, Nightcap of course ... lots of goodies. I'm still aging my Elizabethan Mixture but expect great things.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Very nice...a lovely haul indeed! Enjoy, there's some good stuff there. :puffy:

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
Awesome! I love it. Open that Stimulus Package!! It is great stuff!
I'm enjoying a tin of Ennerdale too.

lawmax3

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2013
Lots of good stuff there!

Please let us know what you think of the G&H blends.

I have tried Brown Twist Sliced, Dark Flake, Bobs Chocolate and Ennerdale. I am curious how you like the others.

Happy relaxing.

matches

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 22, 2015
Dunedin, NZ
It's going to take me a while to make my way through. First impressions are it has solidified a sense of what qualifies as Lakeland and I love it. Just smoked some Conniston Cut plug which was good. That low note of Dark fired, some sweetness and a little chocolates note here and there with some nice floral elements weaving in and out. I personally would like even more of that Lakeland floral note as I think it just could do with a little more brightness in it to balance the dark fired. But I'm imagining over time I'll probably simply enjoy it for what it is. Good, strong and tasty without harshness. And good nic to boot.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Damn, I am sitting behind a desk at the office and looking at those tobaccos while my saliva is dropping from my mouth onto my keyboard. Here is my revenge.
2015-11-05-215728-450x600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.