PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
After selling off a few items via eBay, I've added a few more pipes to the collection. Here's my latest PAD attack to go along with my Strambach Meerschaum I added about 3 weeks ago (as seen in an early thread). A new to me Savinelli 412 KS Polo with brass band and Cumberland stem, and a new Peterson St. Patrick's Day 2016 221. These are two very nice pipes, and I'm very pleased with my latest acquisitions.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
The Savinelli is a great pipe and I got it for a steal. The Peterson is a very nice smoking pipe as well, but its a little smaller than I thought it was going to be. That's okay though, its nice for those times when a shorter smoke is all you can get in.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I like the St. Pat pipes, especially in the bent shapes, but the Sav is a real dazzler, what a great though simple and traditional, shape. Bravo.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
So far so good. Both seem to be nice smoking pipes after a few bowls in each. The Savinelli has already proven great for flake tobacco's. It has a very large bowl as I can get two Escudo medallions in it with still room for more tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.