PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shayde

Can't Leave
Oct 4, 2013
Today my buddy texted me and said that he wanted to pick up the fine art of pipe smoking, I went over to his house and we went to a couple local B&M's before he picked his pipe. I recommended that he try a cob before spending the $100+ on a briar. He decided on a MM Diplomat, so I bought it for him as a birthday present as well as a MM Washington for myself. I gave him an ounce or two of the local B&M's aro blend. It was a rainy today so it was nice to have something to do indoors, so we hung out and enjoyed a bowl of tobacco together :) he really enjoyed his smoke and has decided to pick up a briar sometime soon. It was nice to be able to smoke with someone, as I'm the only pipe smoker I know of between all of my friends. But enjoying a bowl after I got out of work and before my buddy went to work was awesome. We smoked Prince Albert Cherry Vanilla, can't wait to let him try my favourite blend McClelland's Arcadia :D
Hope everyone else is having just as good of a day :puffpipe:
Anybody have any tobaccos you'd suggest for my buddy to try??

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
That's a good story shayde. There is just something timeless and good about two friends enjoying a smoke together.

james80

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 16, 2012
What a nice story - made me smile. Comradeship at its finest - nice one.

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
Either FM Original or Cellar are great blends, especially for beginning smokers to get into other types other than aros.

~Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.