PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Hopefully loaded this time, my collection. Medicos/Kaywoodie/Willard/Grabows/Edwards/HoneyMaster and my Tobacco bowls and stands.
Thought you guys would like to see 'em.
pic3.jpg

bowlstand.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

-Jason

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Some beauties in there. Shame on your for having an EMPTY humidor lol. Fill er up.
I only wish you had a better camera so I could see that smooth black/brown zulu better. :puffy:

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
I am still in the sampling stages of tobacco smoking, have not found one I want to put in the humidors yet. My phone (Droid 4) takes good picture some times and not so much others.

That Zulu is a Medico Apollo Brylon that belonged to my FIL..honestly is a terribly hot smoking pipe as are most brylon pipes. I only keep it because my FIL gave it to me.

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Great selection and happy to see you already suffer from the dreaded "PAD" affliction as most of us do........ :puffy:

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Thanks guys. I don't use them all really, I do have about 5-6 in regular rotation that smoke good. The cigar holder is a Medico, it has a nice burled wood look even though its plastic(bakelite?). The small leather coffin holds a vintage meershaum cigar holder(why I didn't open it up I don't know).
-Jason

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
That's a nice collection. I especially like the rack in the second photo. Did you make it yourself?

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Uberam3rica I thought you were from MI. That's sacrilege! ha ha just kidding. On a more serious note my grandfather who worked at ford for a very long time won't let me park in his driveway unless I drive a ford or a ford byproduct.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
Uberam3rica I thought you were from MI. That's sacrilege!

Michigan has all three. Most people back GMC, Chrysler, or Ford here. Theres foreign cars, but not as much as other places. Last time I went to Florida, there were way more foreign cars then in Michigan. Personally, I'm a GM guy.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I'm not a brand loyalist but half of my family has worked at ford. One family member worked at the dodge plant and said he couldn't believe the wiring harnesses they let go through production. So basically that is the only one I avoid.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
That's pretty cool. I get a huge discount because my grandpa worked at fords. Do you get any from your dad?

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Alright..no jive about my Ford Zippo. LOL. all of the racks are vintage(antique shop finds), and not made by me.
Thanks again guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.