PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iajaffe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2010
My first time to the Chicago Pipe Show and I was not disappointed!
2015-05-06%2007.55.47.jpg

view

My first pipe pouch. I love that it has a large loop for my full bent pipes.
view

Pipe cleaner sleeve. The front leather is some of the softest and finest leather I have ever felt.
view

First cob. I feel like floating down a river with it.
view

view

M. Stout and his lovely wife from Orange County California sold me this. I smoked it for most of Saturday night and it was brilliant.
view

view

view

view

First time pipe carver, but long time restorer, Max Capps made this pipe for the antique, amber bit he had. Custom made stand was made by him as well.
I'm already jonesing for next year. At least Vegas is only 6 months away.

jmui

Might Stick Around
May 5, 2015
Very nice! I should've gotten one of those pouches as well. Really like the Max Capps!

chops

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2011
Lower Hudson Valley, NY
I haven't been to any pipe shows yet, much less the Chicago one. I do hope to check them out one day, but I need to save up for other things right now.
Nice haul!

samcoffeeman

Can't Leave
Apr 6, 2015
Nice! I also bought a Max Capps in Chicago. He just recently moved out to Philly from California and came to our pipe club. For being relatively new, his shaping and blast work are excellent. I'll be posting my pics soon, I hope! I've heard those OD cobs burn out quickly, I hope that is not the case with yours but keep us updated.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Great raid, dude! I need a good travel pouch like that. It is really nice to actually see it before you invest. The pipe is beautiful also.

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
Excellent purchases!
Chops: I love your avatar, Roger is one of my favorite characters and a pipe smoker to boot!

Status
Not open for further replies.