PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2013
I am averaging a new (to me, at least) pipe per month. I already have another on the way. It will be my first Stanwell.
Anyway, here is my little collection so far:
6month.jpg

Can you tell I'm a fan of the Bent Bulldog shape? :puffy:

The top 3 are all Petersons, the 2 in the middle are Savinellis, and the last is the Nording I received last night.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your collection. I hope the newest member arrives soon and that you can enjoy them all for many years.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Nice, I've been looking at picking up a peterson, having a hard time justifying the $ right now though. I've purchased 7 so far, but really only 3 would be considered "quality" briars. I have 2 Brigham's and an estate GBD, but I've been looking to get a Peterson.

dnietosi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 24, 2012
Those are very nice! I see many Peterson Tobaccos too. How do you like them? I have only tried UF and Old Dublin so far.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Very nice collection, I like my Peterson bulldog as well...

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Nice pipes. I'm interested in a Nording myself. How's your's smoking?
I can't afford PAD so I'm just working on collecting tobacco.

sebastian

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2013
Thanks Y'all!
Dnietosi, I really like the Peterson tobaccos that Ive tried so far. Of those that I've tried, Old Dublin has to be my favorite. My wife doesnt really care for the room note of a latakia blend, so Ive had some success in adding a little Sunset Breeze or Sherlock holmes to the Old Dublin and she seems to take it much better. I'll take the Black House outside though. Im not mixing anything in there!

sebastian

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2013
@ samcoffeeman, sounds like a great haul! I'd probably keep the Sav Autograph, but thats just me. As much as I like the petes, The Savinellis are closing in fast on the number one spot.
@ fitzy, I , unfortunately have not had a chance to smoke it yet. It looks good, but the functionality has yet to be determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.