PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Yesterday, when P&C announced their $75 IPSD special, I quickly placed my order, seen at the bottom of the photo. The three tobaccos you see at the bottom, the Julius Max travel pouch, the Stanwell Nanna Ivarsson Sandblast, the Ream N Klean pipe cleaners, and the pipe tool. Then in the Goody Bag, a lovely assortment of tobaccos, to wit: Edward G. Robinson, Molto Dolce, Mac Baren Virgina No. 1, Newminster Danish Black, Erik Stokkebye 4th jGeneration 1897, H&H Marquee, and Captain Black Dark. Add to that a MM Huckster Finn--great for sampling new tobaccos, a plaid tobacco pouch, a package of Capri pipe cleaners, and a very nice inlay pipe tool.
The speed of the whole thing has my head reeling. It seems that I had no sooner clicked "place order" when the UPS man rang my doorbell. My order alone is well worth the $75 I shelled out, but when you add the Goody Bag to the mix, I'm almost expecting the cops to show up at my door to arrest me for robbing the place. $75 very well spent. And a big thanks to P&C for running such a fabulous special.
ravkesef
[/url][/img]

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Pipers Christmas! Nice. That's a great Iverson, pretty pipe. I recently bought Stanwell bulldog 32,

which smokes beautifully. What an array of leaf. You look set for spring ... summer ... fall.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
I got mine today as well. This is only part of my haul.
img_20140221_154623_683-copy-3-600x362.jpg

I just ordered it yesterday!

Wow the UPS truck must have been warming up in the driveway when they filled my order. :worship:

atlgolf69

Lurker
Feb 12, 2014
well hot diggity, just tracked my package after reading this thread.

it's already in my state (georgia). sounds like it's getting transferred to USPS first though.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Wow, such a shame that Canada has been shunned. Ah well, im happy with my two orders to SP....

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
Just ordered mine, but it looks like I will get the Stanwell Bent pipe. I think the special goes until midnight. I added a few items and got the free shipping. I am now standing at my mailbox (Ha Ha).......

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
Those are some great hauls. Really wish I waited on my order. I didn't realize they did goody bags, spent a little over 100 two or three days before they did the goody bags. Oh well always next year.

Jan 8, 2013
I ordered mine today, kinda late. For the.guys who ordered stanwells, can you tell me which pipe exactly you recieved? In the pics I think I see an N4 and a 172. Both good looking pipes. Just wondering what I will be getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.