PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
Sometimes, if I have an extraordinarily crappy day (like today), my good friend Jose stops by. You guys would like him. He breaks the ice on frozen ponds to swim, he always has the best one-liners, he likes to work out on the heavy bag, and he loves pipe tobacco.
As a Code Enforcement Officer...and an old one at that...one might imagine how fun my job is. Fortunately, it pays triple what my teaching job payed, and I have excellent benefits...like FREE prescriptions. Every day, somebody wants to shoot me in the face.
My good friend Jose comes by the house on those really extra-yucky days. I can always count on him. He stops by, gives me a little encouragement, and lets me know I'm only doing this shitty job to feed my loving family.
If any of you ever come down this way to Tejas, I'd be more than happy to introduce you to him. Cool guy. His family name is Cuervo. :puffpipe:

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
... I'm only doing this shitty job to feed my loving family
Amen! My buddies Jack and Jim are great pals for similar reasons. :P
Just keep the chin up and the pipe lit! :puffy:

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
Kinda like "B" movies: Bullets, badguys, boobs, booty, bombs, buffalo (ok...I added that for effect), booze, did I say boobs?

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Down here at Vulture Squadron HQ we have loads of great mates, it is as if they put all the bad boys in one pen. I rolled my secretary a cigarette out of tambolaka this morning and the results were truly amazing as she wont fall for my vodka in her Red Bull trick anymore! I think she stopped coughing around 4.30 this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.