PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

koscak

Lurker
Nov 26, 2012
When I was on vacation last week, I found this great pipe and it paid only 15 Euro (20$), do you have any experience with brebbia pipes?

guhrillastile

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2013
Nice score. Lil cleanup and I'm confident she will be a good smoker. bowl looks nice and wasn't abused. Great find.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
I own several Brebbia estate pipes and they are all very good smokers, nice find!

koscak

Lurker
Nov 26, 2012
I forgot to write some details ;),name of pipe is brebbia classica rubino serie 1007

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Congrats on the Brebbia find. I agree that your pipe should clean up well.
Here is pipedia's write up on Brebbia, on the off chance you haven't found this yet in online searching: http://pipedia.org/wiki/Brebbia
Have a great day.
-- Pat

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm intrigued by your fine old Brebbia. As you'll see if you check out their current pipes online, Brebbie tends

to produce a characteristically stylized pipe with Italian flare. These are not so much to my liking. I like

some fashion-forward pipes, but not so much these. But obviously, your pipe is in the grand tradition. It

looks English. Congratulations on a good buy on a fine traditional pipe. I found a nice vintage Dr. Grabow

when I was on vacation, in Milbrook, N.Y., with a nickel band, a bulldog shape, in an antique store, but

I have my current quota in bulldogs and Rhodesians, so I didn't close the deal. Antique stores can hold some

treasures; this one was $18, a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.