PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
this is a big Alpha freehand poker that was in the box of pipes from Lonestar. my girl saw it, called dibs and asked me to make it feel like a big rock in her hand.

before:

235ph.jpg

236ki.jpg

And after:

231ty.jpg

240jx.jpg

237tj.jpg

alpha02i.jpg

nikko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2011
I agree with Lawrence, looks great, but more importantly, does your girl like it?

damien83

Might Stick Around
Aug 2, 2011
Wow label me very impressed, that pipe looks great after what you did to it, great job!!! :clap:

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Ok so I really love rusticated pipes, but not all rustication techniques catch my eye. This, my friend, is one that definitely catches my attention. Very nice work.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Actually, I am impressed with the original pattern. It reminds me either of a stone patio or a field of barbed wire. I like your work, but this time seems like over rusticated. But, your girl is the customer, so she is the one you are trying to make happy.
Winton

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
Jason, have you made a specific tool for your rustication, a chipping, gouging approach, or are you accomplishing your work with a Dremel and creative carving?
Regardless, that is a great job on that poker

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
A fine piece of work. Hope she likes it. If not, I am sure there are several here that would not mind giving it a nice home.

Status
Not open for further replies.