PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
I was checking out meers this morning with no intention of buying one when I came across this one. It is from a Turkish seller. It's new so I bid on it and picked it up for next to nothing. I enjoy having one of a kind stuff and I'm certain that this is one of a kind. It is a bit odd though. lol Check it out.
meer3_zps0009ebdb.jpg

meer2_zpsc6bd9fc1.jpg
meer1_zps337ce9dd.jpg

mthanded

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Wow, nice unique pipe. I have only briers right now and slowly starting to warm up to these. Let us know how it smokes please.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I figured it wasn't dirt, but was I suprized to see it on a brand new meer. Thanks for the explination Shawn, I was scratching my head wondering what all the brown stuff was.

lildutchboy

Lurker
Dec 1, 2012
Looks like the meer equivalent of leaving the rough plateau on a briar. I like it. Are the rough patches beeswaxed too?

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
That's a sharp looking pipe Shawn. I have seen a few with some untouched block left on them and thought it was really neat. Love the lattice work! Very nice! :clap:

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Hmm, I was wondering if it was unfinished block. It's an interesting idea to make it look like the pipe is mid-carving like that. That pipe isn't necessarily my cup of tea, but I like the concept. Plus, it's not my pipe. It's yours and sounds like you are excited about it, which is cool!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Shawn, that is very unique looking. I hope it is a great smoker for you. Throw some Best Brown in that bad boy and let us know how it smokes for you.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Neat lookin pipe and meer is meer!Smoke the shit out of it and lets see how she colors...I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.