PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyhog

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 18, 2015
I have to admit that I'm a big aro fan. Never smoked before the pipe and I hate all strong tobaccos and all cigars that I have tried for that matter. I had to stop puffing due some asthma acting up. The exact cause. I don't know. Tobaccos, pipes, over puffing, smoking too often. Anyway, I decided to get back into the hobby slowly

I sold everything I had. I just received my Big Ben with 9mm filter. I plan on trying filters and see if they help. My previous pipes were wide open 5/32 draws. I didn't start having issues breathing until I started smoking Sutliff Molto Dolce and Maple leaf. Never had an issue with any Boswells Aros. Planning on starting with 1 Oz samples. Penn Dutch treat, I always loved, Blend 35 is new and sounds interesting, Raspberry Cream, sounds good and Country Side, my first crossover English. So, has anyone tried 35. Raspberry Cream or Country Side? I want to stay away from overly cased tobaccos like Dolce. Thanks

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Haven't tried those but you might look into 4Noggins aros as well. Like Boswell they get great reviews and don't have the overly chemical nature of some aros. Bald Headed Teacher is one I can speak for and it tastes and smells wonderful. Welcome back, I was wondering why you sold off. Glad your health has improved, hope this time it goes smoothly.

crazyhog

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 18, 2015
Thanks, I sold off way to early. A fellow member got a great deal on some incredible pipes. Sticking with lower end for now. Maybe a Savinelle, Vauen or Brigham in addition to my Big Ben. Will check out BHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.