PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
So I had contacted Ryan back in March about a commission and he said he was going to put me on his calendar and that I should be hearing from him in May.
Well I patiently waited and didn't hear back anything so yesterday I contacted him. He had my info but slipped up on the calendar. My plan was to have him make me a danish inspired bent dublin and he just happened to be finishing one up that he was going to put up on his website so I ended up buying it from him.
img_7036.jpg

img_7041.jpg

img_7046.jpg

img_7047.jpg

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Very Nice!!! After you smoke it, you'll see why he is my favorite carver. I currently have nine and have gifted an additional three, but he's putting the final touches on my 8 Day Matched Set and then I'll be up to 17 in rotation.
And you picked a great one to start with. :clap:

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Fitzy, I check his website almost every day..... that's how I've built my stable. I've tried to have pipe custom made but I'm the guy who designed a pony and ended up with a camel.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
A Forum Member here was going to The Chicago Pipe show and was going to buy an Allen pipe, asked my opinion I told him You gonna spend a lot of money and you're not gonna do any better than Ryan, he bought one and has commissioned I believe several more. You don't do any better I Garrontee. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.