PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
My first new acquisition in a little while and my first Brian Ruthenberg. It's an XL 'Caliper' grade pipe that has its own Ruthenberg pirates chest! It came by way of Rodrigo, one of favorite eBay resellers. It's a bit different from the types I usually buy, but it's growing on me. Love the case!

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Ah I almost forgot.... I also made my first pipe-for-pipe trade!! It was kinda fun! I traded away a Rad for this beautiful lil straight grained CCCC Cavicchi. Love it!

antbauers

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Very nice Cavicchi, they're great pipes. I have a M.Beraldi the same as that Ruthenberg that smokes great, so I can imagine how well yours should perform. 4 C's and a Caliper, top notch!

edgreen

Lifer
Aug 28, 2013
Beautiful pipes. Did it hurt to trade away the Rad? I know it would me. I don't smoke cigars much anymore but I've come close a couple of times to buying a box of Gurka Warlords just for the box. Then I remember I could probably buy an actual treasure chest for cheaper.

I hope you enjoy many great smokes out of them.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
A couple of real nice pipes there and the chest is awesome as well. Enjoy. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.