PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I have been wanting a Ruthenberg for a while and when I saw this pipe I knew it was the one. Needless to say, I'm stoked! :D
Dimensions: 5-7/8” long, 1-13/16” tall, 1-7/16" wide, with a 13/16" chamber diameter.
Weight: 30 grams

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Fantastic blast, and I like the long shank with silver ring. Beautiful pipe. I envy you.

Enjoy admiring it and smoking it for many years.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Wow, that is gorgeous. Most Ruthenbergs I've seen are much more robustly proportioned, but that one is truly elegant. Very nice.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
A Ruthenberg has been on my lust list for a long time, but I've yet to find one to this point. That is a beauty! Let us know how it smokes, but I'm guess it will be terrific. I am curious to hear how it compares to your other similar grade pipes/makers.

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
Ruthenberg does a killer blast. I love seeing his pipes and you got a sweet one. Great shape!

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Great pipe Chris! I really admire Ruthenberg's work and that one sure doesn't disappoint. I'm also a sucker for a natural blast. Enjoy that one friend!

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
The Ruthenburg arrived today. She is as light a a feather and smokes a flake wonderfully. Actually I re-christened her with some Wessex Gold Brick that Harris sent me. The bit is not quite as flat as a Rad Davis but that is just a matter of personal preference. It is still very comfortable to clench. The draw is nice an open and smokes cool and dry. Brian knows how to make an excellent pipe for sure. This one is definitely a keeper. Here are two more pics. One focused on the bowl, the other on the stem.
null_zpsd4031cf9.jpg

null_zps698ffbc1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.