PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
Been looking around for a poker and with so many to choose from it can be a tough decision. I finally found one I know will probably provide a great smoke.
http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/estate/united-states/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=107236
2011 Boswell
pokerboswell.jpg

goldsm

Can't Leave
Dec 10, 2013
BIG Congrat !!!!!

It looks like a dream pipe. I know it is BOSWELL.

I am making my own brand poker now and hope come out nice like yours. Am I asking too much? LoL...

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Great looking Poker. That shape is on my Pipe collection bucket list. Great looking stem as well. Let us know how she smokes for sure. Congrats and Enjoy!

Jul 12, 2011
Great looking smoker there Brother. I have been thinking about another poker pipe, they are some of my favs...I was thinking about another Balkovec, IMHO one of the "Kings" of the Poker Pipe Shape :worship:
This is the one my PAD beast has his eye on :?

8588184_orig-600x525.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I really like the divided finish on the bowl, and the Cumberland stem really makes it stand out among pokers.

My major poker is a LaRocca with somewhat camp rusticated carving. It was so corny, I passed it up, but I

kept thinking about it (there at my local independent pipe shop). Finally, I decided if it was still there, I'd buy

it, and I did. It seems to get more impressive with age. It's gone from corny to rather stately.

Status
Not open for further replies.