PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
I picked up a tin of IF this morning at the B&M. When I got home I loaded up a bowl and man, this stuff is pure heaven. It has the flavor and strength that I have been looking for. After years of OTC's and english bulks I finally find what I was looking for. ( not that the search hasn't been fun ). I was wondering if any of you guys could suggest any bulk flakes or blends that would have similar strength and/or flavor profile? Thanks in advance.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Gawith Hoggarth flakes, many of them only available in bulk, are pretty respectable in the strength department (both nicotine and taste). If you haven't tried the Lakeland style tobaccos, the scented flakes are worth a try. But there are several that are unscented and might fit the bill.

eazye77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2012
Thanks for the heads up JWP159. Will have to check this one out! :P

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
Thanks for the suggestions. I am looking forward to exploring the world of flakes. I also picked up a house vaper blend and enjoyed it very much. Any thoughts on PS Bullseye or MC 2015 ? I was thanking of ordering some of these as they are bulk and affordable.

easterntraveler

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2012
IF I believe is a 50g tin. MAC BAREN HH Dark fired flake has a similar taste and comes in 100g tins for the same price. Not as potet though. Not many tobaccos are.

Status
Not open for further replies.