PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
This is my first Nording pipe. I had my first smoke in it today and it was by far the coolest first smoke i have had in any briar.
Say hello to my Nørding Freehand 072 Signature Pipe.
0721.jpg

0722.jpg

0723.jpg

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
A very nice pipe sixmp - looks like it would be very comfortable in the hand. Congratulations!

akpipe

Might Stick Around
Aug 28, 2012
That is one cool free hand. 8)

I really like how the grain falls with the contours; that should fit the hand very well.

fshu2

Can't Leave
Jan 22, 2011
Nording is by far my favorite pipe line i have a few of them. glad you like your buy and i know it will only get better.

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
The Nording Viking partially rusticated Bent Brandy was my first pipe in many years. It smokes great. That Signature pipe you have is a beauty.

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
LOL i already have PAD for another nording. The wife made me give her my credit cards to save me from myself

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Nording is by far my favorite style of pipe, great choice! Enjoy that beautiful thing!

deithial

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2012
Very nice pipe. I got my first Nording from the Ms's for xmas last year. It's one of my favs for sure. I like how they color over time like meers.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
My Nording's are my fav's to be sure. I am trying to score a Fantasy Churchwarden that I bought from Carey's but, they really didn't have. So I have been looking since and can't seem to find it. IMHO Nording smokes better than most of my mid-priced pipes, good draw, nice hand feel and looks great. I think it is the bowl shape that does it. The shapes of the free-hand's Eric does have a eye appeal that can't be beat.
YMMV but for me you can't have too many in your rotation. BTW, yours looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.