PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I bought 2 leather pouches for travel (one is a little larger for longer trips) but I seem to have misplaced my smaller one with the pipe! Its not a money thing, I feel like I lost my puppy. All 19 of my pipes are my favorite. Make that 18.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Ouch, hope ya find it soon zonomo. I don't know if it's just me, but when I am looking for something I lost or misplaced I can hardly ever find it. Then when I pretty much give up and chock it up to a loss it usually turns up where I least expect it.

rlunderhill

Can't Leave
Jan 10, 2012
I found a meer pipe in my sock drawer? Where did that come from? I don't remember buying it. It's never been smoked. That's really odd.
I'm missing a Meer set of two pipes that my wife bought me 40 years ago. I keep hoping they'll appear someday.
They are special when someone bought it for you.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
I know how you feel zonomo. I lost a pipe last year while hiking the Liberty Lake trail. I retraced my steps and found the pipe on the 3rd day hanging on a limb where another hiker had placed it. It was only a Medico Varsity but I love that pipe as it has been with me since I first started smoking. Kind of like looking for a lost pet...

thuber88

Might Stick Around
Feb 3, 2013
ok, sorry.
My fav has been missing for a few months, its here in the house someplace, cant even describe it, since lost before I joined and made a note of different shapes and sizes.
Sooner or later......

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I found it!!!! Found it between the front seat and console :D Baby's back home with daddy.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
oh yes, smoked gently with a small tear in my eye. The Prodigal Pipe has returned....

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Glad the pipe was found!
If I lost a pipe I would be upset too. Each of my pipes has a different story and I've experienced different things with the different pipes, so I would be upset without one of my pipes too.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
hell yeah, glad you found your companion (pipe). i lost one of my pipes that was a gift from my wife and daugter. i was hurting inside because of the sentimental value i had for that pipe. well ~ 2-3 years later a friend of mine walk up and said, here is your pipe you lost. i was elated too say the least. my pipe was under the front seat of his van. until the pipe was located, it stuck in my crawl. it made my day, and i never said anything to my wife or daughter. in fact i smoked that very pipe this morning.
take care.

mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.