PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bignben

Lurker
Aug 25, 2014
Made a road trip to McCranie's in Charlotte, NC. While I was there I picked up a few tobaccos and my first estate pipe! It's also my first Peterson pipe as well. I was really intrigued by the stain and the grain of this pipe. Even though it is an estate pipe, it must have been very well taken care of. There's hardly a scuff or scratch on the thing. And of course, it smokes beautifully. Needless to say, I'm one happy puffer. :puffpipe:
She's a Peterson Kinsale XL21 P-Lip

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Very nice and a good first estate, I would think. I'm a bit jealous of you going to McCranie's, their tobacco is delicious and their customer service is top notch.

Jan 8, 2013
I have yet to own a Peterson with the P lip. Mine have the fishtail. Do you notice any difference in flavor since it directs the smoke to the roof of your mouth as opposed to over the tongue? Very nice looking Pete by the way :) I hope you enjoy the heck out of it.

bignben

Lurker
Aug 25, 2014
Anthony, yes, I do notice a positive difference in flavor, as well as the overall "character" of the smoke. It does have a tighter draw, but I really like it. I'm definitely gonna get another p-lip in the future.

cfreud

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2014
Congratulations on diving into estate pipes. This is the best way to collect good pipes. Enjoy your smoke and here's to many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.