PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphaflux

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
United States
I recently got some extra money for a patent… So I decided to treat myself to an artisan pipe.
There it is! I just received my first Marshall pipe today. :clap:
At only 27 grams, it’s the perfect little “clencher” for me. With its long shank and a .75” x 1.16” bowl, I'm planning on using it for some good English blends.
4878650_orig-600x450.jpg

Quite a day for PAD on this Forum!
Cheers!

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
What a gorgeous pipe. Love the blast, stain and shank length on that one. Let us know how she smokes. Yeah, a lot of PAD on the forum tonight. These days I can only look forward to a few tins here and there. But its nice to know other pipers are filling their racks. Enjoy!

alphaflux

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
United States
Thanks guys!
I'm puffing on it right now. The breaking in period is going to be a joy ride!

The smoke is surprisingly cool and the draw is effortless. I think the tobacco taste 10x better, just looking at Don's craftsmanship. I'm looking forward to a full bowl.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
I had seen that one a while back -- very unusual bowl. Looks like a great smoking pipe with that long shank. Great blast, great color. Nice stem treatment, too. I could go on...that's a nice pipe!

tdone

Lurker
Jul 17, 2013
I've got two of his pipes thru Bobby;s site. Jerry Crawford is another good one you should try out. Both feature great workmanship. Look forward to owning more of these guys.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
One of the two pipes I purchased at the Las Vegas show last fall was a Don Marshall pipe. Great price and a great pipe!

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
All of your pipes that I've seen are very nice. This looks like another great addition to your collection. Enjoy the good smokes!

sorringowl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
That's a beauty, Alpha! And congrats on your patent!
I bought this Rhodesian from Don at the West Coast Pipe Show in Vegas last fall (super nice guy to do business with, by the way) and, I can tell you, his work is amazing and this is one of my best smokers!

juxjQYKwduevu.jpg

Congrats on your pipe! I know I will definitely be buying from Don again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.