PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
Recent win is this Cellini Original classic pot. I fully restored this pipe and I'll say it smoked excellent. Seen one like this on eBay for 125.00. If you've seen many of my posts concerning pipe wins you know I'm a El'Cheapo. Picked this one up for 12.00! Anyone else have experience with these?
Cell1.jpg

Cell5.jpg

oldredbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2012
You did a very nice job on a really good looking pipe. Glad to hear she smoke good too.

K

klause

I have one i picked up for very little on fleabay - it has been well loved and used, and is all the more gorgeous for it.
It has provided me with one of my finest smoking experiences to date, and has only been equalled in this by a LEE Authentic 3 star i picked up about the same time.
That pipe you have there, if it smokes as well as mine, will be, quite possibly, the best 12$ you will ever have spent.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Heck of a nice pipe for $12. Congrats. Never heard of the brand but I'm impressed by that one.

joeray

Might Stick Around
Mar 17, 2014
Indonesia
Last night i saw on FB that my FB friend from Chicago posted a beautiful Cellini pipe with a lucite stem.
10349205_10152111838042703_146875603252247699_n.jpg

i wish i could have some...

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
My kind of pipe and not because it went for a song. I love the tapered fishtail and the grain s gorgeous. I love the comfort of this bit style and today's newer pipes just are lacking in that respect. I'm no fan of big bits and acrylic is too slippery to clench. Nice score!

puffnw

Lurker
May 29, 2014
Love my Cellini, picked it up a few weeks back for about $18 thanks to a bad photo and even worse description... Fit and finish is exceptional, and it smokes like a dream.

bwithers55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 17, 2012
Cellini is a solid brand. I've smoked them over the years. I don't think I have any at the moment.
Beautiful pipe, BTW.
Best Wishes,

Bill Withers

winepipe

Might Stick Around
Jan 7, 2016
I have a couple Cellini pipes and love them; they are great smokers and nicely shaped. I picked one up for $34 and another for $5 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.