PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

groundsar

Might Stick Around
Nov 22, 2010
Last week, I decided that I needed to reward myself for managing to pull my first 4.0 semester. I ordered this jewel Thursday and was surprised to have it arrive about 6pm est last nite. I chose Boswell's Best blend to accompany it. I could not wait to try her out and I was not disappointed. Anyway, here she is:
https://picasaweb.google.com/116083229099259353711/MyFirstBoswell?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJmRq7STpcGeVg&feat=directlink

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
viewer

That is a classic Boswell, enjoy your reward!

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Beautiful pipe. I have one very similar that has a churchwarden and normal stem. I like your stem a lot though. :)
Boswell2-3.jpg

Jul 12, 2011
NICE Boswell brother! I also have one of their Spiral w/orange sunburst

stem, and it is one of my fav/V/VaPer/VaBur flake pipe smokers

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your new pipe. I hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Boswell pipes sell out very fast.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Congrats on your semester.
Your pipe is only so-so. I'll do you a huge favor and take it off your hands. I'll even smoke it so you can have more time to study.
Good looking pipe.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Anybody who has a 4.0 semester certainly deserves a Boswell pipe; they are truly at the pinnacle of American pipemaking. You will enjoy it thoroughly, and will wish to reward yourself appropriately as time goes by. Not only do Boswells look great, whether with or without the spiral designs, they are truly among the best smoking pipes it has ever been my pleasure to smoke. To be sure, just about the only thing that deserves to be put into a Boswell pipe is a Boswell tobacco. I don't know how they do it but their prices are very fair and the quality of their merchandise is truly superlative. Every week the production goes online, and as fast as it goes up there the pipes disappear being sold off to some lucky smoker. We need to make them into a sponsor of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.