PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
My search is over: Because I have burned out on Latakia, lately I have been on a burley kick. I recently read on this forum about Uhle's and their great blends in which someone recommended their burley blends. I'm not sure who it was, but upon reading the reviews I was prompted to try Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley. Oh my, it is fantastic and I just received my half pound in the mail. Thank you for the suggestion. I love it!! It is now in my top three favorites and is an awesome all day smoke. Thank you for the education I receive on this forum.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'll have to check out Uhle's. For burley, I've been devoted to C&D, not just the single burleys but their blends, really innovative and creative. Another burley experience is Tabac-Manil Semois, thick and medium cut, the Belgium variant, not to everyone's taste, but mighty fine if you like it. Burley has kind of come back from being the economy smoke to a base for good non-aromatics as well as many aromatics. Blends with several burleys and burley with Virginia and condiments can be amazing.

bonanzadriver

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2016
Being a relative noob to the pipe scene, I've yet to burnout on the Lats.
Today/tonight is actually the first time I've ever tried Burley's. With Jim's help today I stocked up on several blends, some with Burleys and others of the VaPer variety.
I even got to try a Burley flake today, can't remember the brand, from caa55, at the Pipe show today.
Completely different than what I've smoked thus far.
For now, I'm prolly still in the English & Latakia camp but am enjoyin the new offerings.

lasttango

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2012
Wilmington, De / Ithaca, NY
Try the Crushed White Burley also... and Peretti's has some great blends... especially the #52 - the peretti's original blend and its counterpart do have a perfumey taste so be aware of that... plenty of other peretti's burley blends.

swb118

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 20, 2016
I've been on a serious Burley binge of late. Uhls #44 and #300. Peretti's 333. GLP Jack Knife Plug. It's all so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.