PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I recently sent my Xikar Pipeline in for repairs: the fill tube was off center, the flint wheel housing had become loose and caused the wheel to jam. Within a few days of them receiving my lighter I got an email saying they had received and repaired my lighter and it was being sent back to me that or the next day (I don't remember which).
Xikar, according to USPS tracking, got my lighter the Monday before the Fourth of July; I had it back in my hands the Tuesday after the Fourth. And best of all, the lighter is working like new again. The email also gave me contact information in case there's a problem so I can let them know. I'm not expecting one but it's nice to have that support just in case I do.
All in all, I would give Xikar products 4.5 starts and their warranty service 5 stars.
I'm sharing this for community service; I'm not affiliated with Xikar nor did I receive any compensation or request to share this experience.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
I like my Xikar. It's been used daily for 3+ years with no problems. Thanks for the review. It's good to know they stand by their word.

May 4, 2015
I too had a great warranty experience with Xikar/the retailer I bought it from. They took back the broken one and exchanged it for the upgraded model in-store no cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.