PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
I'm pretty sure I posted about getting this thing a while back but I never got around to posting pics. I still have a ways to go to fill it but it is a lot of fun trying to find everything I need. I will be redoing a few spots on it so that it is 2 each on kaywoodie, yello bowl and medico.

This side will be converted to Yello Bole, so far I have decided on aero grates and air controls still working on deciding the last spot.

Little undecided on this side

Crest, Double Dry and VFQ

This side is good and the novas will be switched to fine lines

The Ebony will be switched to magnums

This side is good as is.
Up next is an old medico display, 2 more jet streams and it is done

My Dr. Grabow 3 sided rotating display

For side 1 I need 1 more smooth omega and it is full

Side 2 needs 2 Dukes, 1 Silver Duke and 2 Crown Dukes

Side 3 needs 1 Royal Duke and 2 Color Dukes

2 Missouri Meerschaum displays one is just sort of generic and the other as you can see is for the Mark II I need 8 more Mark IIs to fill it but they are pretty hard to come by I have been working on this one for about 3 years now.

Here we have the Kaywoodie/Yello Bole Young Mens Pipe Dept display. When I got this one I actually had all the pipes I needed to fill it :)

Last we have a display for the entire Dr. Grabow Duke line. I emptied it because I like the 3 sided display better, still deciding if I want to swap it off or fill it as well.

I actually have 2 more but they are downstairs so I'll head down in a bit and get some shots and have them up before the end of the day most likely. Hope you guys enjoyed this.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
I have one of those Dr. Grabow Grand Dukes if you're interested in a trade.

I would also like to purchase one of your bent military band Dr. Grabow's for $6.95, please.
drgrandduke-600x448.jpg

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
WOW! Lookin' good Rick!! On that revolving display,in the Golden Duke section--is that 85 a Golden Duke? 8O

Rare shape in a Golden Duke! I have Larks,cobs,plugged Dane,Bamboo Mulberry......

lifeon2

Jan 19, 2012
denver co
Brag I would like to be able to purchase most of these pipes for the prices listed on the display :)
Ed that 85 would need to be topped and cleaned up a bit but if you are interested I can get you some pics and we can go from there.
Everyone else thanks for the kind words.....you should see the rest of my collection I think the displays only represent about 1/3.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
That collection is incredible, very cool using the original display's. If that only represents 1/3 of your collection how many pipes do you actually own? That 1/3 is a huge number by itself.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Without a doubt you are my new hero !!! :worship:
Very awesome collection ! Great job ! Thank you for sharing ! :puffpipe:

lifeon2

Jan 19, 2012
denver co
Cigrmaster I'm not sure the exact number but several months ago I started to do an inventory and stopped when I got to 400 so probably around 500ish. :)
Irish glad you like it and there is more to come.

jservant98

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2013
Southern Oregon
Wow very impressive! I have never seen those colored Grabow's before, they are really cool looking! :puffy: I am assuming they don't make those anymore, you have a bunch of really nice pipes there...

Status
Not open for further replies.