smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
28062011138.jpg

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
28062011145.jpg

These are the few i have so far more to come as and when i can afford them.
[Fixed Photo - Bob]

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
it appears there is a time delay on the pics i'm posting is they are too large?

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
I'll try again then baskerville. I have done what it says in bobs sticky so i don't see why they don't show.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
28062011143.jpg

Just checked they ae set to public i'm using photobucket but still struggling here comes another effort
[Fixed Photo - Bob]

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
It worked, but it's pretty small so can't really see. Also, I would use imgur.com, it's a gazillion times better than photobucket IMO. :)

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
There you go nemrod hahaha is that big enough now sorry about the bright bulb i didn't realise my meer would be so bright.

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
really nice pipe!

where did you get it? online? care to share the store?

got to get one. thinking about the mer alot lately.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
Hi guys i got the meer from the tobacconist i use, he got them from a visit to turkey, unfortunately he has trouble getting them now. I have asked if he could get smooth bent meers apple shaped and so on but even to get them he struggles. So like the rest of us i have to traul the web where they are more abundant. The store i use is called Gauntleys based in Nottingham UK. they have a good range of tobaccos in packs, tins and loose. I often try mixing the loose blends to match my taste with the help of the store manager, who is very helpful. They also ship stuff out so look em up and see what you think. Please note this is not a promotional pitch just a sharing of info for fellow like minded pipers.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
which one zunismoke?, the one with the stem at the top of the bowl is a wyse, the one on the end right is a special a basket pipe it is 20 years old. It smokes hot no matter what i put into it i think thwe walls are too thin to be honest.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Sorry about they delay in helping with the posts and the photos. As I said in another thread, I have been super busy and wasn't around for the last few days.
Just in case you haven't figured it out, and it seems that you have; when posting the photo links from off site picture hosting sites (i.e. PhotoBucket, Flikr, etc.) do not use the IMG tab that is in the toolbar of the posts here at PM.com. just paste the link as is from those sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.