PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Thanks for taking us there. Lots of good pictures. I'm assuming the pipes from 90 onward were your purchases. Not my style, but those were very good choices.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
clickklick
A very thorough picture catalog of what was going on. I completely forgot about that pipe that was part of a record player. Very clever.
Many pipes made of sea life inspiration. The long extension type of pipe of Danish influence as collected in picture 115 was part of many pipe makers wares.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
I'd have to hope that there were some beautiful women there, because if I ever stepped foot in that show, I'd be divorced after five minutes. What a display! I'm drooling all over the laptop! How could one attend that show and not drop $10,000?

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Thanks fellas.
The 4 pipes at the end were my purchases. 2 Rads, a David McCarter, and a Stephen Downie.
I did not have any closeups since I was having issues with my camera and the batteries kept dying :(

fuelpump

Lurker
Jan 9, 2014
You got sone excellent pictures It is amazing the things I had not remembered until looking at these pictures. Thank you.

Brian

wcannoy

Can't Leave
Nov 29, 2012
Lakeland, FL
Awww, there's even a couple of pics showing me in the background, stuck in my "mysterious forgotten corner of desolation"...
My table-mate and I joked that we would wear dunce caps and turn our chairs to the wall if we got the same table next year.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Thank you for the pictures!!
+1 ranger. Chicago would be a total overload of the senses.
It would be hard to select because there are so many pipes to look at. By the time you viewed a bunch and made a decision, it might not be there when you got back.

Status
Not open for further replies.