PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

triprolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 20, 2009
TN
I found this on my boss' desk. I was walking by his office and saw it sitting there. Had to take a picture. Doing a little searching it I found out it's a Silver Smith Sterling. Dated somewhere from the 30's to the 50's. If you know more about it, please do share.
e6fc5dd1.jpg

cb74b491.jpg

fullbent

Can't Leave
May 6, 2011
Looks upside down to me.. :lol: Lawrence we may not agree on football,but we do see through the same eyes at pipe stems :laughat:

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Ummmmmmmm......... Does your boss know you take pictures of things in his office when he is not there??? 8O
:nana:

triprolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 20, 2009
TN
No! Sssshhhhhh!!!!
@Baskerville I bet it would come to think of it. With that silver getting hot if you smoke too fast it for sure would be hard to hold.

jallen49

Might Stick Around
Aug 11, 2011
There must be something with bosses and pipes, my first pipe was given to me by my boss.

locopony

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 7, 2011
If I saw one of the guys who work for me touch one of my pipes. I would fire him immediately and with out any researvation.

That is a sweet pipe though. I can hardly blame ya for your curiosity.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
I would be careful messing with his things. If he had it upside I would leave it like that but that is just me. I have seen quite a few Medico pipes that have the silver work but have always been told they are iffy smokers. Seems they are hit or miss and mostly miss at that. They sure do look pretty though.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
My grandfather gave me a pipe like that when I was a kid. He quit smoking and knew I liked his pipes. It had horses on it. Being a dumbass kid I took the silver off of it just to see what it would look like. I eventually lost it. I wish I had that pipe back now. I've looked on ebay for a similar pipe but havent found one like he gave me. I was about 8 maybe 10 years old.

triprolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 20, 2009
TN
Might get in trouble but here's a link if you want to purchase one.

silver smith pipe
My boss hasn't smoked that pipe in years. And we have a real good relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.