PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

politicalmonster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Evening Gentlemen! Just wanted to put a quick blurb here to let you all know that my Sci-Fi book, Dark Luminance is now live on Amazon!

It has travel to parallel universes, telepathic madmen, and a new twist on zombies!

If that sounds like your kind of read, please grab a copy, and if you like it, please leave an Amazon review. Reviews are what help indie authors like me sell books!

Thanks for lookin!

-PM

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
@PM - Breezed through your article on yWriter. Have you looked at Scrivener, and if so, what did you think of it?

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
Congrats! I hope you are celebrating! I have two stories that turned into novels that I can't see my way to finishing but you give me hope!

politicalmonster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
@Teddy - I think so too! Now I just have to get about 20,000 more readers...

The marketing aspect is killing me. I feel like I put a good book out there, but trying to advertise without becoming a pushy SOB is a fine line to walk.

I put the book on the free list last weekend, and had about 800 downloads, which was about 700 more than I expected, but now I am just waiting for more reviews to come in.

Oh well, time to start working on the sequel.

-PM

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Congrats! :clap: That's a great achievement.
I am often reminded of what a journalist said about writing: It's easy! You just sit down at the typewriter and open a vein! :lol:

joeahearn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 30, 2012
Big congratulations. Take the night off, have a drink, and start the next one in the morning. :)

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
As an aspiring author I'll have to say congratulations... however I'll likely never read it as I like my books physical, not digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.