Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
I met Mr. Gilbert in Denton, TX while I was on vacation. He made this one of the most difficult pipe decisions ever because he had at least 40 pipes all laid out for me to choose from, but this is the one I went with. I didn't feel comfortable bringing it back with me to Afghanistan and forgot to get pics before I left. Just got a friend to take some pics for me. I only got to smoke it once before I left but it smoked like a dream that one time. If you're ever in North TX or at one of the pipe shows where he sells I highly recommend his work.

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
It's the pride of my collection thus far. I think I can hold out and do the breaking in myself :P Thanks for the offer though, I know you were being completely selfless and altruistic ;)

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
@lonestar

Yup. It was like 2 days before I came back but better late than never :) But that's why I only got to smoke it once.

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
That's a pipe maker I hadn't been familar with prior to your post kami.

I fully agree with Paul, I'd be wishing I had that one with me rather than being oceans apart!

Very sweet looking pipe indeed.

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
@OTD

I actually learned about him from this site :) Kevin had mentioned he got a pipe of his from a show. There are a couple of videos on the site of an interview with Mr. Gilbert as well. I believe his screen name here is Staffwalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.