PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Hey everyone! Checking in again, well I'm engaged to my beautiful Fiancé! She packs my pipe for me ;) she's so supportive of everything it's wonderful. So I'm making the move down to Houston where ill stay with her family till I can get my feet on the ground and land a full time job or go to school I'm trying to decide if I want to go to college or a tech school, working on bikes would be sweet. Currently I'm sick so no pipes for me for the past week or so. We have decided we are going to get a pug before Christmas! My job ends on October 6th and then we are driving down from north Idaho on the 8th. Andrea starts back at school on the 15th. How is everyone doing? Iv missed you all! Ill be on quite a bit more after the 6th. Ill also be back on YouTube as well. If anyone wants to add me on google + to video chat it's gsorem@gmail.com ( also my email) and find me on Facebook! Gunnar Sorem. I miss you guys!

Cheers

Gunnar

blackbeard82

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2013
Good to meet you, congratulations on all fronts. I will wish the two of you happy times and good health! :clap:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Congratulations, man. Getting married, and then getting married again ten years after becoming a widower,

are the two best things I've done in my personal life. A smart woman you listen to, pumps your smarts

many points, and makes life a better experience. Ref. going back to school, do what you love. If bikes is it,

do bikes. Your passion will make it happen.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Hey Gunnar, good to see you post again. Good luck with the upcoming nuptials and the big move. I have no doubt you will land on your feet and figure out what is best for you.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I hope all goes well for your move. If you will be driving, I hope the weather is good so you can see the countryside in all the different states as you pass thru on your way to TX.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Congrats Gunnar. It's nice to have someone that supports your choice of hobbies.
Working on bikes sounds awesome to me. Good luck.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Congrats on the upcoming wedding, and best wishes for the both of you. Do what you love and love what you do, I say. I think, given some thought, you will find out what you want to do and all will be well. I'm hoping the best for you!

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Thanks everyone I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful community at home and at work and online it's truly a blessing. Leaving on the 8th will hit Houston on the 11th. Pm me for my phone number so we can meet up! I'll be living in Richmond for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.