PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
F3DCCD41-A42A-4B69-85A3-EF102C147780-15591-000021AE016AADC8_zpse0dc7028.jpg

It arrived today , from Milan Tobbaco Shop, packaged very well, drill dead on, St Pats Ring on nice and tight, no fills, nice thick walls, and I saved the best for last, NO BOWL COATING, loaded a bowl of Carter Hall, it will be a very good smoker, when finished passed a big fluffy thru it, Thank You Roth for the heads up. The old cajun

billbearcat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 3, 2011
I got mine today from them also. Only seven days since my order went in. (I am in Japan FPO address.). That is an awesome turn around considering military mail. I am smoking mine with AJ's VaPer. I have the same great things to say as The Old Cajun except I have a single fill on the bottom. To be honest I was expecting at least three. I am definitely pleased. It hangs nice from my teeth and the first bowl smoked well. No complaints from me, it was a good purchase. Thanks Roth, I wouldn't be enjoying this pipe if it wasn't for you.

surlysoul

Might Stick Around
Jan 22, 2013
http://www.eacarey.com/peterson-st-patricks-day-pipes.html
They show one. I am going to regret showing you that if my B&M runs out.

surlysoul

Might Stick Around
Jan 22, 2013
Haven't taken a picture yet but was able to get mine at pipe club at my local B&M tonight. Smoking it now.

Jan 8, 2013
Very nice :)I got my St Patty's day about a week ago I think now. Mine had a bowl coating though. Enjoy the new pipe.
here's mine :)

CAM00004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.