PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Once in a while you can find a real bargain on ebay. I'm tickled to get this Armellini for $19.50 including shipping! I cleaned it up just enough to try it out as I couldn't wait! Perfect draw and quite light as well. The bowl is the size I like. Man I am so pleased I just had to share my find with you all. An Armellini, YES! So this is one of the later versions I suspect crafted by the man himself, I havent researched it much yet, so info would be appreciated.
Seen here as I purchased it.

adjnnp.jpg

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I bet that brass will look super sharp when you get it all polished up. Don't forget "after" pics when you get 'er all buffed up.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That is extremely cool. Really rough rustication requires a lot of intelligence to make it look natural and pleasing, and not just ragged or phonied-up. But this is great, along with the classic stem and band.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I really like the deep rustication on it. Someone's wrist had to hurt after getting that deep craggy look. Nice get!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Yeah, what a price! Didn't want to say, since I sound thrift obsessed, or just cheap. But that be a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.