PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2015
Howdy! This is a pipe set I've been working on acquiring for a little while, finally got a few pipes and the stand to finish it off (for now). Here it is!
bcK452q.jpg

9DU9as4.jpg

NvDGhdX.jpg

From left to right:
1. Alex Florov
2. John and Jared (JnJ)
3. Jeff Gracik (J. Alan)
4. Todd M. Johnson
5. Ernie Markle
6. Adam Remington
7. Jody Davis
(8.) Neal Yarm (stand)
All of these guys carve or make their wares in the USA.

dixie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2013
Love them all...I especially like the Jody Davis! The display is beautiful as well. Congrats on pulling this set together. How long did this take you?

Jan 27, 2015
@dixie I started collecting pipes in December of 2013 and got the JnJ in early 2014. I guess you could say it started then, but the bulk of these pipes were acquired in 2015.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Nice set all around, but I especially like those three fatties on the right. Those Yarm stands are a cool way to showcase good-looking pipes.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The Rhodesian stands out for me, a lot of bright stain and defined shape. A beautiful set altogether. Nothing ordinary about your pipes.

Jan 27, 2015
@aldecaker Thanks! @kcghost Thanks, I wanted his dirigible shape for a very long time. Finally got lucky! @daveinlax It would be very cool but as of right now, it's not a "complete" set yet. The JnJ is very nice, but will be replaced. Nothing against those guys, but the others have more of a long-standing reputation is all. @mso489 Thanks, the rhodesian is gorgeous, and absolutely a unique bunch! @the pipe monk Thank you, I hope to have these for a long time to come. @papipeguy No, probably not, haha, I just downsized my collection a lot so that I could specifically have less pipes, but nicer pipes, too. @Nate Maybe, I already had one and decided it wasn't right for my collection. I'll have another one day, and maybe it'll be a part of this set!

Status
Not open for further replies.