PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I feel my 3000th post should be something beautiful... something profound... something that inspires, but the sad truth of the matter is that you're all a bunch of losers who are bound together by a drug habit and I am but one of you :nana:

Thanks for assisting me and being there while I killed time, murdered it dead :puffy:

framitz

Can't Leave
Oct 25, 2013
Nate enjoy while you can you have surgery then time in new chair. After hospital time it was seven months until i could sit in chair and smoke good luck. Shel

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Sometimes I'm certain I get too comfortable here and since tone doesn't always transfer through text, some might be offended and/or not appreciate my humor. This was never my intention you overly sensitive douche bag :|
I did I again huh? Damn I just can't control myself!
LifeComposite, cake is an awesome idea!!!

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Sometimes I'm certain I get too comfortable here and since tone doesn't always transfer through text, some might be offended and/or not appreciate my humor. This was never my intention you overly sensitive douche bag

LoL! Congratulations on this milestone but weren't you the "db" who had a couple of meltdowns and flamed out a few weeks ago? 8O

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Yup, Forums is a cross between a computer game and social media, for the hyper-literate, or something like that. Three grand is downright participatory. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.