PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cunningmc

Lurker
Jul 16, 2012
These are my 3 most frequently used pipes - a Missouri Meerschaum Country Gentleman, a Missouri Meerschaum Mini, and a Brittania Black Sandblasted Briar. I really enjoy the craftmanship of the Brittania, but both of the Missouris smoke really well, and I enjoy the portability of the mini, especially if I am looking for a quick smoke.

1-600x345.jpg

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
Nice pipes but beware of PAD and if I may sujest that you add a softy bit to your Gent that style of bit chews up pretty easy.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
add a softy bit to your Gent

I second this motion. My Gent is a good example of what pawpaw is talking about.
Nice pipes! Can't go wrong with a corncob pipe from MM. Enjoy and happy puffing! :puffy:

cunningmc

Lurker
Jul 16, 2012
Thank your for the heads up on PAD - The MM's were a spontaneous purchase as I'd never had corn-cobs and they seemed like must haves - and I definitely see your point on the bit for the 'gent. I've only had it for a short time and I've already learned to not bite down on the stem - very easily chewed up! They smoke so well though, especially in this summer heat!

cunningmc

Lurker
Jul 16, 2012
I've seen the Dr. Grabow pipes in the local Rite-Aid and Smoker's Choice shops, but have just never picked one up. I'll have to check them out. I used to have a "Q-Brand" pipe several years back, but it was stolen at a party and I've missed it terribly ever since. I've yet to find anything quite like it, at least for my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.