Last night I attended the Seattle Pipe Club meeting. It was pretty cool and I really enjoyed the company. My advice for any of the noobs here is to find your local pipe club, join and attend. Very nice and knowledge people who all have different backgrounds but share a love of the pipe and weed. 90% of my learning has been here on this board (thank you by the way) and the other 10% was the 1 time I spent time with Tom at Edwards shop in Colorado. So being there, seeing everyone's pipes, talking with them about tobacco was very enlightening. I loved it. Thank you Phillip for inviting me. BTW, you'd make a great Gandalf the Wizard if you ever move to Hollywood.