PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongirish

Can't Leave
Aug 20, 2010
Lake Conroe, TX
I am looking for a multi pipe carry case to carry pipes in on a trip or to shows. I have yet to find one I like and that does not cost more than my luggage. Does anyone know of a good source for these. Ebay does not turn up any. I don't mean a 2-4 pipe pouch, I mean one that will carry over 12 pipes at a time. Or any good ideas to convert one to my needs.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
I bought one off ebay,(maybe Amazon) holds 4 pipes, several pockets, zippers, under $20.00. Looks like black leather but not.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
How about a fishing vest? I mean a smoking vest? Easy access... Would be perfect for a pipe show. You could be covered in matches, cleaners, tampers and a pipe for every blend. I need a larger case for such events as well.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I just picked up 2. A med-sized La-Rocca that holds 3 pipes, snap pocket for the tools and a little sling for holding. My other one is smaller and is also a La-Rocca. It holds 2 piples, has a ziper bottom that holds the pipes, zipper top that holds the bacca and a small side zipper for the tools. They're both leather because i know I am going to wear the heck out of them. I think i paid something in the 40-50 range.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Strong, they are a bit pricey but smokingpipes.com has some nice leather pipe carrying accessories. I really like them but they cost quit a bit. Maybe Christmas next year.
Maybe one of these with some of these in side of it would solve your issue.
Also, member joe2shoes (I think that is right) does a lot of work with leather and may be able to make something to your specifications at a better cost.
Hope that helps.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I know some guys that have used video camera carrying cases. Joe Harb from Yahoo PS2 immediately comes to mind.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Here's an older thread on it.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/what-do-you-carry-your-pipes-in
I Travel used to travel over 100k miles a year and use a Castleford 4 pipe case.

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
Castleford makes a great one less than 30$, holds 4 pipes and all your pipe accessories ..

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.