PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
Hi again, gang.

phallbass blessed me with a major aro package. I am fixed up forever. I have several things to say, the order of which might be mixed up.
I am pasting a pic of the view I see most of my day. Don't be fooled, that room showing in the picture is my PC Monitor/Television. Off to the left I finally got my label printer up and running. That's important, as I am going to play The Great Pumpkin soon, with some Vintage Tobaccos. I love you guys!
I just got done with a couple bowls: The first was Sutliff Raspberry Cobbler. Funny that it was on my list, but was not available on my last order. It is what I hoped for. phallbass sent some Newminster, Peach Cobbler, and some others, with two mystery items named # 1 & # 2.
My other bowl was Five Brothers from Scrooge. I can see why it's a favorite. I didn't sit and try to figure all the nuances out of it, but it was pleasurable as all get out.
BTW, please understand that saying this is my view most of my day is not a complaint. Been disabled for twenty years, almost, and I am happier than I have ever been. I will be able to say that every day going forward. Just want you to know me a little better.

Again, my total Gratitude,

David
IMG_20170907_1453458_rewind.jpg

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Good job! Yes sir David 5 brothers is plain Jane an great stuff. Just ordered another 10 5 packs.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Very nice, David. Another example of the generosity and friendships created here. I am glad I found this group.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
David, send along some recommendations as you go. Good job, phall! The world is a better place.

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
I will gladly, MSO. I can say that the two I mentioned fit the bill in so many ways. I have seen Five Brothers mentioned a few times and wondered. This could be my nighttime smoke. It's a heavy hitter and I forgot I had any pain until the wife hit me with the frying pan for one bowl too many.
The Raspberry Cobbler goes directly into my aro rotation. I have had so many aros bomb out on me because I trust what the vendor site says. This delivered as well or better than H&H Very Berrymacallit. And that one delivered.
Five Brothers, as I am sure everyone but me knew, is only in pouches, but the price is totally reasonable. Will I get banned for saying I don't care what happens to Dunhill now?

Status
Not open for further replies.