PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorthoss

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 6, 2011
I came across a reference to a company called "Mr. Snuff," which has a Web site and claims to be selling St. Brunos (as well as Condor, Sam Gawith, etc.) to the United States. I've never dealt with them before, and just wanted to ask if anyone here has had any experiences with them? I just don't like buying online from someone unless I've heard at least a little about them....

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Mr. Snuff is a top notch company. I've ordered snuff from them several times and also Condor, which is a great tobacco. Be aware, if you are in the U.S., the orders can take several weeks to cross the Atlantic, clear Customs and make it to your door step.

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
I've only made one order from them, everything went smooth. Took about 9 business days to reach me on the US east coast. I only ordered a few tins of snuff so I used the cheapest shipping option without tracking. Still no problems. They do sell english OTCs which we can't get in the US. Prices end up being on the higher side compared to typical US prices on pipe baccy. If there's something they have that you can't live without, go for it.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
If you want snuff, toquesnuff.com is a good website. Took me about a week to get my order. Good timing for a package shipped from England to get to Michigan

karlj

Lurker
Jan 2, 2012
Steger, IL
Mr. Snuff has been a good OL vendor in my experience. Good communication, they ship fast. No problems here. Delivery depends on how fast the postal/custom services operate but usually arrive between 7-14 here near Chicago. I recommend them.

-Karl

doctorthoss

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 6, 2011
Thanks! I do believe a shipment of St. Bruno's may be on its way to my doorstep soon....

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
I've ordered nasal snuff from Mr. Snuff and had very good luck. Only took a little over a week to get to MO.
Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.