PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
I must have done something good to deserve this. I came home to a box full of Tobacco! This will be months of new discoveries starting with Escudo tonight. The flakes are on the drying board, smiling at me saying please smoke us! The Escudo came along with about 2-3 oz each of Samual Gawith St. James Flake, Stonehaven Esoterica, Macbaren Old Dark Fired, G. Hoggarth Brown Flake, Erinmore Flake, G. Hoggarth Bright C.R., P.S. Luxury Bullseye Flake, and MacBarren Navy Flake. Also, it came with unopened tins of Dunhill Flake, Pembrose Choice English Cognac Blend. Oh and let me not forget about the pioe traveling case that came with all of this tobacco. This is amazing!
Mrenglish, thank you for sharing your cellar with me. I am certainly going to enjoy the new discoveries! This is such a great gift to come home to after a crazy day at work!

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Congratulations @minifarshaw and kudos to @mrenglish - what a great gift! Mac Baren Navy Flake is a particular favourite of mine.
Andy

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Whoa, the tobacco shop has arrived! You might want to map out a plan on how to savor each one,

in what rotation, and what order. Oooh-la-la. The smoking lamp is lit in all authorized spaces.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
I started out with Escudo. My packing skills and cadence still need to improve. I feel like the tobacco tastes sweeter when I put the pipe down a bit between puffs. I'm totally liking this tobacco. I tried the cube cut method and the run out method and the cube cut smoked a lot sweeter. When I rubbed out the tobacco it was spicier. I'm gonna give it another go tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.