Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogala

Lurker
Nov 23, 2015
A few years ago, Craig Cooper made some copies of the pipes used in the move "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House". They were sold in a boxed two-pipe set or as single pipes.
Is there anyone out there interested in selling theirs ?? Either a single pipe or the set ??
Thanks !!!!

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Craig will still make those pipes for you if you call him. He just doesn't make the presentation box sets anymore. His website is pipeandpouch.com

cacooper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 28, 2009
Parker, CO
Greetings all,
Just came across this thread and thought I'd check in. As far as the search for Dunhill MM #175: Dead end. No one seems to know or I get no response from inquires. The search goes on.
Regarding the Blandings Collection pipe sets: The boxed sets were a fun project, if a bit daunting. The boxes took longer to make than the pipes! I made them like a production line and frankly got bored making the same shape over and over. I got real good at the shapes and can make them blindfolded, but the lack of variety was tiring.
I'm taking a break from all pipe making for the foreseeable future due to business commitments (real estate/property management) that take up most of my time and require frequent travel. In fact I was able to combine a trip to a property in AZ with a visit to the West Coast Pipe Show in Las Vegas. Saw a bunch of old friends and made some new ones. Purchased a Moonshine pipe and a Paul Perri pipe. Paul is 95 years old and is still making pipes, God bless him! Overall, had a great time and am looking forward to next year.
That's all for now, folks.
CACooper

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
Let us know if you start making the Bandings pipes again. I may make an order.

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
blandings-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.