PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlweis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
So I felt like a switch up this last bowl, what oh what to use to smoke. Well I have a round pipe holder with pipes that are no longer in my regular rotation due to some kind of flaw I found earlier. Well. I just pulled out my first ever bought pipe. It is a MT by AV pipe. Don't ask me what the hell that is cause I've never heard of them nor can I find any info online. Its a pretty looking pipe and honestly it smokes pretty well. It was user error that caused scorched tongue and gurgling. I"m sitting here right now and it smokes pretty nice. I had use some wax to help hold tennon in the hole. I feel as though I've come so far in my smoking and its been such a short period of time. I really enjoy the relaxation of it all, I think I'm going to pull out an old bulldog meerschaum that I didn't give much of a chance to and try some softer blend in it. I'm really partial to Sutliff Nightcap, I know its not as strong as Dunhill's Nightcap but it tastes much better to me for some reason. I dunno. I might do a full 6 pipe rotation tonight before I go to bed lol. Well lo and behold! The bulldog smokes nice with some lighter sweeter tobacco. It's a pleasure to look at as well.

carlweis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
Here ya go coalsmoke, that bitty little Meer bulldog in the middle. I like it.

10428444_10152096254436712_2851134982400445820_n.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Is that sitter a La Rocca? Looks a little like a poker I own, except the carved pattern on mine is smaller, but

same reddish stain and larger bowl.

carlweis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
naw its a lucienne I picked up for cheap. Not the best smoking pipe thats for sure. I thought it looked nice. It was my 2nd pipe I ever bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.