PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Last night I watched a great movie Jane Mansfields Car, Devall, Bacon, Billy Bob, Ron White the Comic , John Hurt, and a host of other fine actors, plot was Devalls wife left him for an Englishman, he's a WW1 vet, sons are WW2 vets, rich, live in Alabama. It was a funny and touching moments. For all you movie buffs , try it you will like it

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
It is a fairly recent release that I've been meaning to watch on Net Flicks.
There is just something about those 60's starlettes that is timeless. I just can't figure out what it is :wink:

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
Wow, nice ummm hair.
Sounds like a great movie but Billy Bob Hillbilly Thorton I will never watch again after he ripped All Canadians in an interview on CBC with Jian Ghomeshi. I heard it live in the car and had to pull over I was so pissed.

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Billy Bob just finished shooting the TV incarnation of "Fargo" here in Calgary. After the Q fiasco and getting booed off the stage in Toronto he seems to have learned him some respect. By all accounts he's been a chill cat during his stay. Anyway, looking forward to checking out this flick. Thanks for the heads up Bradley.

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
He is as crazy as Joaquim Phoenix was.
Basically he was beligerant during the whole interview and called all Canadians mashed potatoes with no gravy. The next night he got booed off stage at Massey Hall in Toronto.

He was pissed that Jian introduced him as an accomplished Acadmy Award winning actor here with his Band the box masters. Billy it seems wanted to be introduced as just a singer in a band. Idiot doesn't realize he never would get an interview for his band if he wasn't he actor he was. Boy is plain looney tunes.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I just watched that interview and Thornton looked like he was high on something, or at least he had a strange look about him. Maybe he's just psychotic.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Bradley, FYI. Some of the movie was shot here in my area. All of the stars stayed at a local hotel. Some of my friends met them.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Jayne Mansfield's daughter has been the star of an NBC TV show for many years. A gold star if you can tell me what her name is.
Bob
P.S. It's "Jayne Mansfield," not "Jane," in case anyone's having trouble finding the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.