Movie - Forsaken

(3 posts)
  • Started 3 years ago by lifesizehobbit
  • Latest reply from ssjones
  1. lifesizehobbit

lifesizehobbit

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Just watched this film on Amazon Fire, released in the U.S. in January - Forsaken. Kiefer & Donald Sutherland, Bryan Cox and Demi Moore. Post civil war, Kiefer returns home to his dad after a decade of lawless gunfighting to try to get his life back on track. Land grabber Bryan Cox tries to strong-arm the town. Pipe smoking spotted in one scene.

I don't want to give any more details; I was pretty surprised by the story telling and it is not just a "bang bang" film. Certainly worth the $4.99 rental for me.

Dave "Black Frigate Stowaway"
    Posted 3 years ago #
  2. markthelad

markthelad

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I was in Wal-Mart yesterday and saw this movie for sale in the New Releases section. I read the back of the box and thought it looked interesting, but figured I would wait and rent it on Redbox first. Thanks for the review, I might check it out now.

"I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself."
    Johnny Carson
    Posted 3 years ago #
  3. ssjones

ssjones

Mod

Login to Send PM

The trailer looks good, but I can't find it on Netflix.

Al

Posted 3 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   jiminks, donjgiles, mikethompson, nhhiggy, scottlin, hauntedmyst, ashdigger, jaytex969, smokeymcsmokey, brassmonkey, shayde, dmcmtk, jojoc